STEAMED CARROT BITES
Greek carrots ready to use! Packaged and airtight just so they cant lose their beneficial parts and of course they are carefully picked. They get sterilized and packaged without any added materials or preservatives, something that is really helpful when you want to cook it.
Carrots are one of the most widespread vegetables on the market. They are known for their beneficial parts and their fresh taste. Carrots are enriched with Vitamin A, which helps with your vision , it fights and supports the resistance of bacteria, microorganisms and infections
- Greek Steamed Vegetables
- Ready to serve
- Integrated Cultivation System
- No pesticide residues
- Without preservatives
- Sterilized product
- Duration: 6 months
- Absolutely natural product, without additives.
- Ready to accompany every Mediterranean dish.
- Certified Good Agricultural Practice
Με βάση τα προϊόντα μας
Quantity per 100 g
|Energy||35kcal/ 147 kj|
|Of which sugars||6,5g|
Steamed Greek Carrots
Ingredients: Carrots peeled
Refrigerator Product, Sterilized product
After opening, keep for 2 days in the refrigerator.
FACTS ABOUT CARROTS
5 things you did not know about carrots
- Carrot enhances vision. The carrot is rich in B-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the liver. Studies have shown that people who consume more carrots are 40% less likely to have illnesses in their eyes.
- The carrot belongs to the vegetables that make up a natural defense against cancer. Carrot consumption can reduce the risk of lung cancer and breast cancer.
- The carrot is A and Z for good appearance and tissues on the skin.
- Carrot enhances heart defenses in heart disease.
- Carrot is a natural antioxidant and helps the liver to eliminate toxins faster.
ΙΔΕΕΣ & TIPS
Μάθετε πως να αξιοποιείτε τα οφέλη των λαχανικών
- Instructions Preheat oven to 400°. Slice the beets and the bacon into cubes. In a shallow 3- to 3 1/2-qt. baking dish, toss beets, bacon, garlic, oil, and salt. Bake, stirring every 15 minutes or so, until beets are tender when […]