STEAMED BEETROOT BITES
Steamed beetroot bites «Agrokipos Halvatzi» from the land of Macedonia.
Its clean and ready to be prepared only at the limit of your imagination and appetite. The steam beetroot bites «Agrokipos Halvatzi» its as tasty and healthy as a fresh one! The packaging is easy to open, its easy to store and its price very reasonable.
The beetroot sprouts in the dirt and its care and effort are a huge significance on its quality and tastiness.
The beetroots of « Agrokipos Halvatzi » are cultivated, harvested and packaged after being sterilized completely. They have a lot of benefits! They are called a superfood of the 21st century for a reason! They are frequently used as a side dish or being the main ingredient on tasty recipes.Product information:
- Steamed Vegetables of Greek origin
- Ready to serve
- Integrated Cultivation System
- No pesticide residues
- Without preservatives
- Gluten free
- Sterilized product
- Duration: 6 months
- Absolutely natural product, without additives.
- Ready to accompany any Mediterranean dish.
- Certified Good Agricultural Practice
Με βάση τα προϊόντα μας
Quantity per 100 g
|Energy||25kcal / 103 kj|
|Of which saturated||0g|
|Of which sugars||4,5g|
Ingredients: Peeled Beetroots
Refrigerator Product, Sterilized product
After opening, keep for 2 days in the refrigerator.
FACTS ABOUT BEETROOT
6 things you did not know about beets
- Regular beets consumption can cause a reduction in blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Consuming beets can achieve a reduction in bad cholesterol due to the powerful antioxidants it contains.
- Beetroot can reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- One of the reasons that beetroot is an ideal food is because it can cause an increase in energy and endurance. It is recommended as a food for athletes and people who are physically stressed because it contains low calories and plant elements.
- Beetroot helps in pregnancy! Consumption can cause the normal growth of tissues due to the presence of folic acid. For this reason, it is proposed as an ideal food during pregnancy.
- One of the reasons that the beetle you consider the Superfood of the 21st century is why it can help fight anemia and fatigue.
ΙΔΕΕΣ & TIPS
Μάθετε πως να αξιοποιείτε τα οφέλη των λαχανικών
- Instructions Preheat oven to 400°. Slice the beets and the bacon into cubes. In a shallow 3- to 3 1/2-qt. baking dish, toss beets, bacon, garlic, oil, and salt. Bake, stirring every 15 minutes or so, until beets are tender when […]