Steamed Corn "Agrokipos Halvatzi" from the land of Macedonia. Do you think anything better? “Agrokipos Halvatzis” Corns have a large size and you just have to pick an accompanying butter or salt.
Our corn is carefully selected based on its size. You may not find larger elsewhere. This is achieved by carefully selecting the seed and collecting end products with quality, weight and appearance specifications. Like all steamed vegetables of “Agrokipos Halvatzis”, the corn is using the same sterilization and processing method to preserve its delicacy and nutritional value.Product information:
- Greek Steamed Vegetables
- Ready to serve
- Integrated Cultivation System
- No pesticide residues
- Without preservatives
- Sterilized product
- Duration: 6 months
- Absolutely natural product, without additives.
- Certified Good Agricultural Practice
Quantity per 100 g
|Energy||83 kcal/ 349 kj|
|Of which saturated||0g|
|Of which sugars||18g|
Refrigerator Product, Sterilized product
After opening, keep for 2 days in the refrigerator
FACTS ABOUT CORN
4 things you did not know about corn
- Corn is low in saturated fat, cholesterol and salt.
- Corn is a good source of fiber and folic acid.
- The fiber in the corn helps in good bowel function and digestion. In addition, studies have shown that fiber also acts as a disincentive to the development of bowel cancer.
- The high content of corn in carotenoids and vitamin C, keeps bad cholesterol at steady levels and helps the blood circulation in the body.