GREEK BEETROOT HORECA 1KG
Steamed beetroot. "Agrokipos Halvatzi" from the land of Macedonia Ready, cleaned to create what your mind and your appetite brings. Steamed beetroot “Agrokipos Halvatzis” is as delicious and as healthy as ... the fresh! Its packaging is easy to use, easy to store and very friendly.
Beetroot or other red beet is a bulbous vegetable that grows in the soil. Therefore, sowing, caring and harvesting are an important element for its quality and taste.
“Agrokipos Halvatzis” Beetroots are harvested and packaged after being sterilized, only in their season and in no other period. Their benefits are many! They are not called by chance as the Superfood of the 21st century. Their use is wide either as a side dish or as a component of delicious and healthy recipes...Product information:
- Steamed Vegetables of Greek origin
- Ready to serve
- Integrated Cultivation System
- No pesticide residues
- Without preservatives
- Gluten free
- Sterilized product
- Duration: 6 months
- Absolutely natural product, without additives.
- Ready to accompany any Mediterranean dish.
- Certified Good Agricultural Practice
Quantity per 100 g
|Energy||25kcal / 103 kj|
|Of which saturated||0g|
|Of which sugars||4,5g|
Ingredients: Peeled Beetroots
Refrigerator Product, Sterilized product
After opening, keep for 2 days in the refrigerator.
FACTS ABOUT BEETROOT
6 things you did not know about beets
- Regular beets consumption can cause a reduction in blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Consuming beets can achieve a reduction in bad cholesterol due to the powerful antioxidants it contains.
- Beetroot can reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- One of the reasons that beetroot is an ideal food is because it can cause an increase in energy and endurance. It is recommended as a food for athletes and people who are physically stressed because it contains low calories and plant elements.
- Beetroot helps in pregnancy! Consumption can cause the normal growth of tissues due to the presence of folic acid. For this reason, it is proposed as an ideal food during pregnancy.
- One of the reasons that the beetle you consider the Superfood of the 21st century is why it can help fight anemia and fatigue.