«Beetroot cultivation with Good Agricultural Practice on behalf of Halvatzis Macedoniki . I love striving for quality products!»
«The earth wants respect as well as human nutrition, with Halvatzis Macedoniki we apply this rule every day in the fields.»
«From the seed we plant to the harvest, we follow quality processes with the supervision of the Halvatzis Makedoniki agronomists. We take care of our land and the people who choose our products.»
VEGETABLES WITH IDENTITY AND VALUES
“Agrokipos Halvatzi” Steamed Vegetables are produced with extreme care by specialized experts in collaboration with scientists. Both teams take into great consideration the environment and the consumer. In order to meet the needs of modern consumers, our team follow the most updated and evolved methods of cultivation and production. Therefore our vegetables are products of high nutritional values and their production is respectful towards the environment. Good Agricultural Practice ensures the high quality of agricultural products and the sustainability of Greek land, laying the foundations for a better future.
COOKING WITH STEAM
5 Reasons why Steam Cooking Is Your Healthiest Choice!
- Steamed vegetables retain their valuable nutrients, vitamins and minerals to a greater extent than if boiled or cooked.
- They are juicer, because they are steamed
- Cooking with steam enhances their natural taste.
- They become more digestible as the fibers of the vegetables soften, without being damaged.
- They are not cooked in oil or other vegetable or animal fat. In this way they are lighter and easier to combine with other flavors or incorporate different diets.