Pumpkin is one of the few vegetables that can be used in sweet and savory recipes. The flesh is delicious with special sweetness! Whether salty or sweet, the pumpkin pie was never easier! “Agrokipos Halvatzis” Steamed Pumpkin, comes from the land of Macedonia, ready for you, to use and create your favorite salty or sweet flavor quickly and easily!
- Greek Steamed Vegetables
- Ready to serve
- Integrated Cultivation System
- No pesticide residues
- Without preservatives
- Sterilized product
- Duration: 6 months
- Absolutely natural product, without additives.
- Ready to accompany every Mediterranean dish.
- Certified Good Agricultural Practice
Quantity per 100 g
|Energy||62 Kcal / 262 kj|
|Of which saturated||0g|
|Of which sugars||12g|
Steamed Greek Pumpkin
Ingredients: Pumpkin peeled
After opening, keep for 2 days in the refrigerator
FACTS ABOUT PUMPKINS
5 things you did not know about the pumpkin
- Pumpkin is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- The flesh and the pumpkin seeds have anti-inflammatory action due to the Beta Carotene contained in them.
- Pumpkin is a natural antidepressant, as its flesh contains L-tryptophan, a chemical compound that produces feelings of well-being and happiness.
- It is beneficial for the skin, as its high content of vitamins A, C & E and zinc make it the ideal choice for a shiny skin.
- Pumpkin is one of the vegetables that are considered a natural diuretic. It also helps eliminate toxins and unwanted waste from our body.