ORGANIC GREEK BEETROOTS
Beetroot is a vegetable of great nutritional value, rich in B vitamins, folic acid, vitamin A and C. It is an excellent source of metals and trace elements such as iron, magnesium, potassium and copper as well as essential amino acids.
It is especially beneficial for the good functioning of the digestive system thanks to the fiber containing it and its antioxidant properties and also contributes to the shielding of the cardiovascular system.
The standard of Mediterranean diet suggests eating 4-5 servings of vegetables a day.
Quantity per 100 g
|Energy||25kcal / 103 kj|
|Of which saturated||0g|
|Of which sugars||4,5g|
Organic Greek Beetroots
Keep refrigerated, Sterilized product
Best Before : See on pack
Refrigerate after opening for 2 days.
FACTS ABOUT BEETROOT
6 things you did not know about beets
- Regular beets consumption can cause a reduction in blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Consuming beets can achieve a reduction in bad cholesterol due to the powerful antioxidants it contains.
- Beetroot can reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- One of the reasons that beetroot is an ideal food is because it can cause an increase in energy and endurance. It is recommended as a food for athletes and people who are physically stressed because it contains low calories and plant elements.
- Beetroot helps in pregnancy! Consumption can cause the normal growth of tissues due to the presence of folic acid. For this reason, it is proposed as an ideal food during pregnancy.
- One of the reasons that the beetle you consider the Superfood of the 21st century is why it can help fight anemia and fatigue.